Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Whooooo Won the Owl Necklace????

That would be me! I feel like the biggest cheese-ball on any one of a million gameshows: picture me jumping up and down screaming "I HAVE NEVER WON ANYTHING BEFORE!!!!!!!!!!!" That's the picture! I recently discovered a wonderful blog called "Little Fragments" by Becky Caldwell. I am thoroughly enjoying reading her posts and am pleased to announce that I won a giveaway! Becky invited readers to leave a comment and let her know which piece of jewelry they would want and why. I chose the owl necklace because my husband, Darby, is a librarian and we sort-of have a thing for owls. Owls are often associated with "being wise", and after all, what better place to "wisen up" than the library! The necklace arrived in this wonderful box:

I am SO impressed by the creativity and time that went into making the box! I had to share with you guys! What an excellent idea to really set your business apart. I eagerly opened the box and pulled out my treasure:

. Becky's attention to detail is evident in this little work of art...observe how the beads mimic the owls' eyes! And the teeny tiny owl attached at the clasp has won my heart...so cute! Becky also sells her fabulous creations at her website: Little Fragment Studio. Her work is inspired and so much fun. I ecourage you to check out her blog and website - you won't be disappointed! Thank you, Becky, for having your giveaway and for the wonderful owl necklace!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOWIE Laura- I am seriously blushing. Thank you so very much for all of your compliments and for this incredible post. I am so happy that you are happy! :) I hope that you come back often and I'll keep my fingers crossed for you on the next give-away (which is coming up very soon!) Take Care.

Stacey said...

What a lovely necklace- I can't wait to see what it looks like in person:)

Jenny said...

Just hit your new booth downtown!! Very pretty!!! Good Luck!!