Sunday, August 8, 2010

Just Love This Song....

This song came on the radio over the weekend while Darby and I were driving through the Virginia mountains. I was immediately transported back to my college days. I'm not sure why I don't remember hearing this song before I was in college - it was originally released in 1975. Since I remember all other songs from my first year of my life, I am just not sure why this one didn't stick....kidding! I DO remember that when I heard it in college, it resonated with me. Back then, one of my favorite lines was: "Well I've been afraid of changes, cause I've built my life around you." Maybe I had broken up with a boyfriend at that time??? These days, my favorite verse is: "Can I sail through the changing ocean tides? Can I handle the seasons of my life?" It seems my life is full of change these days. Some good, some great, some just OK. Enjoy the song - stay cool this week - and sail on through!

Blessings, Laura

1 comment:

Stacey said...

I didn't know that song was from 1975... It seems newer than that! Anyways, really looking forward to visiting this month. I can't wait to see you guys:) And doing a little shopping just makes it all the better.