Wednesday, September 24, 2008

12 More Hours!

So, I am scheduled for a C-Section at 8:30 in the morning. I am sitting here, probably in some degree of shock realizing that 40.5 weeks of pregnancy has come down to 8.5 more hours until Cameron greets the world. I spent the past several days at home reading, playing Play Station and pondering. I talked to all my girlfriends who have had C-Sections, and a couple who didn't. Part of me is saying, WOW, a baby boy...here tomorrow! Life is going to be so different! I am scared! And the other part is excited to finally meet this baby boy who has been kicking me steadily for the past few months; making his presence known the best way he could. So, no pictures for this post...but there should be some up in the next few days of Cameron. Wish me luck!

No comments: